Payment, Security & Privacy
Pay with your credit card online
Scolina Services accepts VISA and Mastercard. We use secure encryption technology (please see below) to protect your credit card details during an online transaction.
Pay online with PayPal
We also accept payment via the PayPal payment system. Just select PayPal as the payment option when you checkout and login to your PayPal account or sign up for one.
Offline Payment Methods
You may place your order through this website, and pay by the following alternate (offline) methods;
- Cheque/Money Order
- Credit Card Payment over the Phone (Visa/Mastercard)
- Electronic Funds Transfer/Direct Deposit
You can shop with confidence at Scolina Services, as we use SSL (Secure Socket Layers), the most advanced online ordering security system available. Any sensitive information, including your credit card number, is encrypted by SSL. All credit card payments are handled by the eWAY payment gateway.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY Payment Gateway are secured payments. The following measures are taken to protect your data:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by us or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128/256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by us.
When completing your order at the checkout, you will enter secure mode.
At Scolina Services your privacy is paramount. We recognise that your personal information is important to you and share your concerns about how information is collected, used and shared. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and will always handle your personal information securely and carefully.
Scolina Services is committed to complying with all applicable Australian Privacy Laws and ensures that our staff are aware of their obligations. The following should give you a greater understanding on how we collect and use customer information.
Why we collect information
We collect information for a number of reasons including:
• To deliver products or services to you
• To better understand your requirements and preferences
• Improve our service
• Provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you
How we collect this information
We collect information in the following ways:
• When you order goods or services
• If you pre-order products or services
What we collect
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied by you when you place an order or provide feedback to us.
• Delivery address
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Transaction information